Quick Course Facts
Course content is structured in a progressive manner for easy comprehension
Each module has its own set of exercises to enhance you learning and retention
Modules 1 to 7 and 9, include videos, handouts and readings to broaden your understanding
All course material is available online 24/7 and can be accessed using any device
You are welcome to study online from anywhere in your own time at your own pace
All who complete the course will be awarded with a certificate of completion
- Understand what Energetic medicine is
- Follow the life of Dr Edward Bach
- Understand his thoughts on the real cause and cure of disease
- Module 1 exercises for review of information and completion
- How do the remedies work?
- What is the placebo effect and how we can harness its effects?
- The production of Bach Flower essences
- How to dispense Bach Flower Remedies
- How to dose Bach Flowers
- Module 2 exercises for review of information and completion
- What is Psychoneuroimmunology?
- Health and Behaviour: The Interplay of Biological, Behavioural, and Societal Influences
- The 7 Emotional States of the Remedies
- What is Rescue Remedy?
- Module 3 exercises for review of information and completion
- The impact of Stress and Fear
- We meet the Remedies for those who have fear
- Tips on Tolerating Uncertainty
- We meet the Remedies for those who suffer from uncertainty
- Module 4 exercises for review of information and completion
- The difference between Depressed or Just Despondent
- We meet the Remedies for Despondency and Despair
- Is it Possible to Care Too Much?
- Understanding How to Care Without It Becoming a Source of Your Stress
- We meet the Remedies for Over-care for the Welfare of Others
- Module 5 exercises for review of information and completion
- We learn how to stay present
- We meet the Remedies for No Interest In Present Circumstances
- All About Loneliness
- We meet the Remedies for Loneliness
- What is Over – Sensitivity?
- We meet the Remedies for Over- sensitivity
- Module 6 exercises for review of information and completion
Now you have gone through the 38 Bach Flowers – revise with a remedy test and answers on each Bach Flower
- Learn about setting the Scene for consultations
- How can you get your message across?
- How can you be an Active Listener?
- Sharing you understanding with the client
- Your Professional ethics
- Again, we review how to identify the remedies with 50 practice case scenarios
- Learn about the connection between the Healing Bach Flowers, Tissue Salts and the 12 Astrological signs
- The Theory behind Tissue Salts
- Tissue Salts and astrology
- The Difference between Tissue Salts and celloids
- Medical Astrology, along with Tissue salts and Bach Flower for each of the 12 signs
01. Module 1
02. Module 2
03. Module 3
04 Module 4